Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Goal Setting

Goal Setting is always an motivating event personally, as it is an organized way of laying out what I want to achieve. If goal setting is done right, the goal that is trying to be achieved can be better reached than if it were not to be well planned out. "Something new" that I would like to achieve this year related to language, is to learn to project my language skills on different platforms, as well as richen my vocabulary use. It want to be able to write text that has deeper meaning, so that it can be portrayed differently by each reader.

The material that we go over in class will promote my language use as it will help keep my practice of the language consistent. As well, as we go over different material, this will expose a variety of different language uses, and overall build upon my skills. By reading and analyzing different sources, this richen my vocabulary use, as well as become confident with varying stylistic choices used on different platforms. Over the next two years, I hope to learn the difference between the language used on different platforms, and the power that comes with using it right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stream of Consciousness Narration in TTATD

      The Thief and the Dogs , written by Naguib Mahfouz, was seen as a pioneer for Arabic novels. Such was especially due to the author’s...